Potassium Humate is a humic acid potassium salt, in powder and flake form, mainly used in agriculture. Completely soluble in water with pH around 10, in powder, crystal, flakes form. Usually, we suggest mixing Urea, DAP, MAP to use as irrigation fertilizer.
2. MAIN SPECIFICATION
|Appearance||Black Crystal/Powder||Black Powder|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||10.0% min||10.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||60.0% min||50.0% min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||1% min||1% min|
|Sieve residue (0.5mm)||5.0% max||5.0% max|
- Potassium Humate Builds a stronger root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.
- Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption
- Great source of energy for beneficial soil organisms, which influence both soil fertility and plant health.
- Improves aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils.
- Prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
- Healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions
- When added directly to soil it improves its quality and ability to grow crops
- When added to urea, fertilizer, and lime it improves their performance
- When added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth
- Application of potassium humate in vegetables: mainly to prevent heavy pollution of vegetable soil, a serious infection of bacteria; can effectively destroy the growth of soil bacteria; enhance the structure of soil aggregates, effectively promote the rooting of crops, create new roots, promote root development, improve The disease resistance of plants stimulates the growth of vegetables, enhances the photosynthesis of crops, makes vegetables grow vigorously, increases the yield per unit area, and increases the income of vegetable farmers.
4. HOW TO USE POTASSIUM HUMATE
- Base Fertilizer: 5-10kgs/ ha, suggested mix with N, P fertilizers.Mixed with Nitrogen fertilizer: 5% of total blend ie. 5kgs of potassium humate per 100kgs of Urea.
- Also, it depends on the soil condition.
- Soil Irrigation:5-8kgs/ha/time
- Before transferring to a drip irrigation tank we suggest dissolving this humate in a small tank and filtering.
6. POTASSIUM HUMATE PACKAGE
- Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight,
- Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.