Nitro Humic Acid is not soluble in water, but soluble in alkaline media. With a stronger effect to regulate PH and improve soil structure naturally work as a soil conditioner.
2. MAIN SPECIFICATION
|Appearance||Black Powder||Black Granule|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min||50.0% min|
3. NITRO HUMIC ACID BENEFITS
- Stronger effect to neutralize alkaline soil conditions. Increase buffering power and fertility of the soil by improving the structure.
- Humic acid will help to increase the fertility of soil through its cation exchange capacity to retain water and beneficial micronutrients. In heavy and compact soil, Humic acid will work with fungi to construct a crumb structure root to absorb water oxygen and nutrient also improve root penetration
- Increase the organic matter of soil and improve soil structure, accordingly largely promote the buffering power of the soil.
- Humic acid could help to stabilize these nutrients and convent them into plants adaptable form, in heavy soil humic acid can increase the capacity of colloid thus preventing soil surface cracking. Humic acid can help to create crumble form to increase water holding capacity and its aeration. Humic acid could chelate the heavy metal thus avoid them absorbed by plants
- Regulate the PH of the soil and increase soil fertility. The optimum pH range for most plants is between 5.5 and 7.0, Humic acid has a direct function to balance the pH of the soil, to make soil pH suitable for plant growth.
- Humic acid could largely stabilize nitrogen storage and slow-release, P is a release from AL +in soil, also another microelement is in the form of easy-available by plants, meanwhile, the beneficial fungi are active to produce different kind enzymes. To help to create a crumbling structure of the soil to increase macroelements and microelements binding capacity and water holding capacity, thus increase soil fertility
- Create a good living environment for microbial mass. Humic acid could directly improve soil structure thus creating a good environment for microbial mas living environment, thus these microbial mas productions will help to improve soil structure.
- Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
- Promote seed germination in a short time, Greatly increase harvest and fruit quality.
- Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis. Humic acid maximizes macro and microelements absorption like nitrogen, the slow release. Phosphate will greatly be released from Fe3+ and Al3+ from the soil. As to microelements humic acid will chelate them into plant adaptable form and then optimize their absorption, also improve soil structure will nourish beneficial micro fungus which will also help the soil to increase soil fertility and water holding capacity, this will greatly increase the harvest.
- Nitro Humic Acid Enhance cell assimilation, as well as photosynthesis, increase the plant’s sugar and vitamin content, thus the quality of their seeds will be largely increased.
- Greatly increase plants’ capability to counter stress and disease. Humic acid can mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open and close on the leaves also promote metabolism, thus increase the plants’ ability under stressed conditions.
4. HOW TO USE Nitro Humic Acid
- Base fertilizer
- For Field Crop, 50-100kgs/ha per crop season.
- For fruit trees, 1-2kgs per plant.
- For vegetables, 1-2kg/m2.
- Mix additive: 30-60kgs per ton of composite. (suggested mix use with Urea and MAP DAP)
- Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight
- Jumbo bags with dischargeable open on the bottom, with poly bags inside.
- Providing based on customer’s requirements.