Sodium Humate feed grad is extracted from leonardite in both powder and flake form，completely water-soluble can be used for feed additive also can use for animal feed pellet binder.
2. MAIN SPECIFICATION
|Appearance||Black Flake||Black Powder|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min||50.0%|
- Provide necessary sodium which is an inorganic electrolyte for animal health and needs to maintain a good level.
- Balance beneficial bacteria like intestinal flora to promote feed efficiency thus increase weight at least 5%-15%
- Sodium humate can help to form a protective film on the mucous lining of the gastro-intestinal tract, which could prevent excessive losses of water via the intestine.
- Humic acid in Sodium Humate Feed Grade has CEC which could help to absorb the toxin and heavy metals before it cause cellular damage, thus remove them out of the body to avoid tumor.
- Stronger gut biology effects, the organic acids can assist the breakdown of both the carbohydrate and protein components of bacteria and virus particles while supporting the proliferation of beneficial probiotic species.
- Added to the feed and can also act as a drug, which has a significant therapeutic effect on intestinal ulcers and gastritis. Because sodium humate contains small molecules of fulvic acid, it can adhere to the surface of the ulcer, which can quickly stop bleeding and facilitate the rapid healing of the tissue.
- Has an immune-enhancing effect on animals and promotes antigenic substance uptake, cellular immunity and humoral immunity in the immune process.
- It contains sulfhydryl groups to participate in the body’s redox reaction, maintain strong metabolism, and promote cell proliferation.
- Sodium humate can also act on the autonomic nervous system, inhibiting the stimulation of sympathetic nerves.
4. HOW TO USE
- For Chicken, Duck, Goose: 0.3-0.5% of the total dry food blend for adults, 0.5-1% for youth.
- For pig, horse and other big animals: suggested usage is 0.8-1% accordingly.
- Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight
- Jumbo bags with dischargeable open on the bottom, with poly bags inside.
- Providing based on customer’s requirements.