Potassium Fulvate is a fulvic acid potassium salt, in powder form, completely water-soluble, with fulvic acid 10%min, humic acid 50%min, K2O10%min. Usually, be used for foliar spray or drip irrigation in agriculture.
2. MAIN SPECIFICATION
|Appearance||Black Powder||Black Powder||Black Flake|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||10.0% min||10.0% min||10.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% max||15.0% max||15.0% max|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min||60.0% min||60.0% min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||20% min||10% min||10% min|
- As excellent foliar fertilizer carriers and activators. Their application in combination with trace elements and other plant nutrients, as foliar sprays, can improve the growth of plant foliage, roots, and fruits.
- By increasing plant growth processes within the leaves an increase in carbohydrates content of the leaves and stems occurs. These carbohydrates are then transported down the stems into the roots where they are in part released from the root to provide nutrients for various soil microorganisms on the rhizoplane and in the rhizosphere. The microorganisms then release acids and other organic compounds which increase the availability of plant nutrients. Other microorganisms release “hormone-like” compounds that are taken up by plant roots.
- In combination with nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and various trace minerals have been demonstrated to be from 100 to 500 % more efficient compared to applications of similar fertilizers to the soil. Foliar fertilizers are also more economical because smaller quantities of fertilizer are required to obtain significant plant response.
- Plant nutrients within foliar fertilizers are rapidly absorbed by the plant leaves. Within 8 hours after the application of HuMates substances, many different metabolic processes are detected. Enhanced carbohydrate production can be detected within 24 to 48 hours after foliar feeding by the use of a refractometer. Enhanced carbohydrate production can either result in improved product quality or increased yields.
- Foliar applications can be timed to meet the needs of specific plant growth requirements such as to activate vegetative growth, flowering, fruit set, or filling and ripening of fruits.
- Energy metabolism is accelerated and the chlorophyll content of plant leaves is enhanced by the presence of humate substances. When applied to plant leaves the chlorophyll content of those leaves increases and as the chlorophyll concentration increases there is a correlated increase in the uptake of oxygen.
4. HOW TO USE
- Base fertilizer: 5-10kgs/ ha, suggested mix with N, P fertilizers.
- Mixed with Nitrogen fertilizer: 5% of total blend ie. 1kgs of potassium fulvate per 100kgs of Urea.
- It depends on the soil condition.
- 1.25kgs woven or kraft bags with liner inside.
- Jumbo bags with dischargeable open on the bottom, with poly bags inside.
- Providing based on customer’s requirements.