Silicon Humate is humic acid silicon salt,50% solubility and 5% silicon. With good effect to counter loading, increase its capacity to counter disease, increase yield and fruit quality.
2. MAIN SPECIFICATION
|Appearance||Black Powder||Black Granule|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||5.0% min||5.0% min|
|SiO2(dry basis)||5.0% min||5.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min||50.0% min|
|Moisture||15% min||15% min|
|Partical Size||/||2-4 mm|
- Since it exists in the Earth’s crust, many plants can accumulate it in large concentrations, in amounts similar to macronutrients. Despite the abundant benefits in agriculture, Si is generally not considered an essential plant element. In nature, silicon occurs as the oxide (silica) and as silicates, in which it’s used in fertilizers.
- Plant assimilates silicon through roots as silicic acid. Inside the plant, it travels to active growing points, where it complexes with an organic compound in the cell walls and makes them stronger.
- The beneficial effects of Si on plants have been demonstrated by many studies using pots, hydroponic, and field experiments. Silicon enhances growth and yield of all annual and vegetable crops, promotes upright growth (stronger and thicker stems, shorter internodes), prevents lodging, promotes favorable exposure of leaves to the light, provides resistance to bacterial and fungal diseases and decrease some abiotic stress as temperatures, salinity, heavy metal, and aluminum toxicity.
- According to scientific researches, silicon increases the plant’s resistance to many plant diseases such as powdery mildew, septoria and eye-spot and also many insect pests. Silicon has a positive effect on the biomass yield under deficit irrigation. Plants subjected to drought, treated with silicon, maintained higher stomatal conductivity, relative water content and water potential. It helps leaves become larger and thicker, thus limiting the loss of water through transpiration and reduces water consumption.
- Silicon shows a great influence on the development of plant roots, thus allowing better root resistance in dry soils and its faster growth.
- Silicon is added to plants as a fertilizer, which can be in the liquid or solid-state (e.g. Biacsil, Silifert, Nitrosil), usually applied at the time of planting, but in can be applied at any time during the growing season.
- Silicon fertilizers in agriculture are still not widespread and they are considered as a modern farm technology, side by side with microbiological fertilizers. Since it’s a natural element, silicon-based fertilizers can use all farmers, whether they practice integration, conventional or organic farming. No matter the farming type, the usage of silicon fertilizers farmers can record in the Agrivi system. It allows them to track spent quantities of fertilizers per all crop productions, per all their fields and also its cost.
4. HOW TO USE
- Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight
- Jumbo bags with dischargeable open on the bottom, with poly bags inside.
- Providing based on customer’s requirements.