Sodium Humate is ideally suited for animal feed, and an industrial binder like ceramics binder, polluted water treatment. Soluble in water, in powder and flake form.
2. MAIN SPECIFICATIONS
|Water solubility (dry basis)||80.0%min|
|Humic Acid (dry basis)||60.0%min|
|Sieve residue (0.5mm)||5.0%max|
Work as Feed Additive
- Sodium humate forms a kind of protecting film on the mucosa cells of the intestine. This protection reduces the absorption of toxic substances, as they may occur as a follow-up from infectious processes or from residues from animal feed in the intestinal tract.
- It also has the distinct property to absorb toxins from proteins, toxic residues and various heavy metals. Stabilization of intestinal flora
- Fixation of micro-organisms, toxins and harmful substances in animal feed
- Promotion of growth,Stimulation of the immune system.
- Humic acid and their derivatives can be used for removing toxic metals and their ions from wastewater. Humic acid can be applied as an adjunct in dissolved air flotation cells to assist in the removal of trace amounts of grease, oil, liquid organics and suspended matter.
- They should be considered as a special coagulant aid to be used in conjunction with water-soluble polymeric flocculants for the removal of soluble organics. They can also be used as potential fluid loss additives in certain types of organic liquids to prevent seepage from lagoons or pit containment areas.
- In the animal husbandry industry, sodium humate is used for antler to stop bleeding, and nitro-humic acid urea complex is also used as a feed additive for cattle.
4. HOW TO USE
- Mainly used as pond water treatment agent, feed additives and veterinary ingredients, wastewater treatment.
- Feed Additive: Chickens, geese, ducks and turkeys, mix 5-6g of this product per kilo of feed.
- Industrial Use: According to the specific working condition.
- Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight
- Jumbo bags with dischargeable open on the bottom, with poly bags inside.
- Providing based on customer’s requirements.