Mineral fulvic acid is extracted from lignite, has 3 grades with FA around 30%,50%,60%, in powder and flake form. In agriculture usually, work as soluble irrigation or spray fertilizer together with NPK.
2. MAIN SPECIFICATIONS
|Appearance||Black Powder||Black Powder||Black Powder|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||10.0% min||10%min||/|
|Moisture||15% min||15% min||15% min|
|C.E.C||1200meq/100g min||1500meq/100g min||1600meq/100g min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||30% min||50% min||60% min|
3. FULVIC ACID BENEFITS
- As excellent foliar fertilizer carriers and activators. Their application in combination with trace elements and other plant nutrients, as foliar sprays, can improve the growth of plant foliage, roots, and fruits.
- By increasing plant growth processes within the leaves an increase in carbohydrates content of the leaves and stems occurs. These carbohydrates are then transported down the stems into the roots where they are in part released from the root to provide nutrients for various soil microorganisms on the rhizoplane and in the rhizosphere. The microorganisms then release acids and other organic compounds which increase the availability of plant nutrients. Other microorganisms release “hormone-like” compounds that are taken up by plant roots.
- In combination with nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and various trace minerals have been demonstrated to be from 100 to 500 % more efficient compared to applications of similar fertilizers to the soil. Foliar fertilizers are also more economical because smaller quantities of fertilizer are required to obtain significant plant response.
- Plant nutrients within foliar fertilizers are rapidly absorbed by the plant leaves. Within 8 hours after the application of HuMates substances many different metabolic processes are detected. Enhanced carbohydrate production can be detected within 24 to 48 hours after foliar feeding by the use of a refractometer. Enhanced carbohydrate production can either result in improved product quality or increased yields.
- Foliar applications can be timed to meet the needs of specific plant growth requirements such as to activate vegetative growth, flowering, fruit set, or filling and ripening of fruits.
- Chlorophyll development within plant leaves is more pronounced when fulvic is present in the foliar fertilizer. Humic acids and fulvic acids also increase the concentration of messenger ribonucleic acids (m RNA) In plant cells. Messenger RNA is essential for many biochemical processes within cells.
- Activation of several biochemical processes results in an increase in enzyme synthesis and an increase in the protein of the leaves. During these metabolic changes, an increase in the concentration of several important enzymes is detected. Some of the enzymes which are reported to increase are catalase, peroxidases, diphenoloxidase, polyphenol oxidases, and invertase. These enzymes activate the formation of both carrier and structural proteins.
4. HOW TO USE FULVIC ACID
- In Agriculture:
- Drip Irrigation: 0.5-1kgs per hectare
- Foliar Spray: 300-500g per ha.
- To produce a liquid solution, put 1g fulvic acid into 0.5 liters of water at a very slow speed; agitate the solution at a constant speed.
- The solution can be applied 3-5liter per Ha.
- Please make sure the solution is uniform before transfer to the spray tank.
- Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight
- Jumbo bags with dischargeable open on the bottom, with poly bags inside.
- Providing based on customer’s requirements.