1. Potassium Humate DESCRIPTION
Potassium Humate granule is black granules, water-soluble, with Humic acid content around 50%, potassium content 6%min.It can be used as base fertilizer.
2. MAIN SPECIFICATION
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||6.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min|
|Radial Load||12N min|
- Improves soil structure thus increases water holding capacity and soil cation exchange capacity (CEC) to increase soil fertility.
- Increase and stimulates beneficial microorganisms’ proliferation, which will also improve the soil structure and water holding capacity.
- Increase the fertilizer utilization. For nitrogen fertilizer will be held and slow released,phosphorus will be released from Al3+ and Fe3+ ,also will chelate the microelements and make it into plant absorb table form .
- Anti-drought- and pesticide-induced stress
- Stimulate seed germination and enhances development of root system,seedling growth and shoot growth
- Decrease residues of herbicides pesticide and heavy metals toxins in soil thus enhance the yields quality.
4. HOW TO USE
- Apply 5-10kg/ha with base fertilizer or 10% of total fertilizer application.
- Apply up to 25 kg/ha in soils where extreme salt/ excesses are present.
- Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight
- Jumbo bags with dischargeable open on the bottom, with poly bags inside.
- Providing based on customer’s requirements.