Humic acid and Potassium humate benefites to plants,by nature it is a macromolecular organic substance widely found in nature. It is widely used in agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, petroleum, chemical, building materials, medical and health, environmental protection and other fields, spanning dozens of industries.
In particular, it now advocates the construction of ecological agriculture, pollution-free agricultural production, green food, pollution-free environmentally friendly products, etc., and makes “humic acid” highly respected.
Facts have proved that human life and survival are inseparable from humic acid. It is indeed a promising sunrise industry in development and belongs to a new type of special industry.
Potassium humate is a high-efficiency organic potash because humic acid is a biologically active preparation that increases soil available potassium content, reduces potassium loss and fixation, increases potassium uptake and utilization by crops, and improves soil.
It can promote crop growth, improve crop resilience, improve crop quality, and protect agricultural ecological environment; it can be combined with urea, phosphate fertilizer, potash fertilizer, trace elements, etc., and can be made into high-efficiency multifunctional fertilizer; in addition, humic acid Potassium can also be used as a treatment agent for oil drilling fluids, mainly to prevent collapse of the well wall.
Humic acid and its salts
In agriculture, humic acid fertilizers (such as ammonium humic acid fertilizers can be made by neutralizing humic acid with ammonia) in combination with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements, with fertilizers to enhance efficiency, improve soil, stimulate crop growth,
Improve the quality of agricultural products and other functions; nitrohumic acid can be used as rice cultivating agent; magnesium humate, zinc humate and humic acid urea iron have good effects in supplementing soil magnesium deficiency, corn deficiency zinc and fruit tree iron deficiency The combination of humic acid, herbicide ether and atrazine can improve the efficacy and inhibit the residual toxicity; sodium humate is effective for the treatment of apple tree rot.
In the animal husbandry industry, sodium humate is used for antler to stop bleeding, and nitro-humic acid urea complex is also used as a feed additive for cattle.
In industry, sodium humate is used for ceramic mud adjustment; low pressure boiler and locomotive boiler anti-scaling; humic acid ion exchanger is used for treating heavy metal-containing wastewater; sulfonated sodium humate is used for cement water reducing agent; humic acid product is also Used as oil drilling mud treatment agent (see oil field chemicals); purified humic acid used as lead storage battery cathode expansion agent.
Potassium humate benefits to plants
1) Potassium humate can improve soil physical characteristics, improve soil aggregate structure, reduce soil compaction, and achieve good conditions;
2) Potassium humate increases soil cation exchange capacity and fertilizer retention capacity to adsorb and exchange plant nutrients and improve fertilizer Slow-acting, increase soil fertility and water retention capacity;
3) Potassium humate provides soil beneficial microbial activities;
4) Potassium humate promotes decomposition of artificial (such as pesticides) or natural toxic substances and effects;
5) Increased potassium humate The soil’s ability to balance, neutralize the soil PH;
6) Potassium humate black helps heat absorption and early spring planting;
7) Potassium humate directly affects cell metabolism, improves crop respiration and photosynthesis, and enhances crop resistance Reverse ability, such as drought resistance, cold resistance, disease resistance, etc.; 8) nutrients required to release plants after decomposition of potassium humate;
9) Potassium humate phytate to increase yield, improve crop quality and improve fruit sweetness.