Sodium humate is a multi-functional macromolecular organic weak sodium salt which is processed by special process of weathered coal, peat and lignite. Its structure is relatively complicated. It is known that humic acid molecules contain benzene ring and thick. Ring and some heterocyclic rings (such as pyrrole, furan, anthracene, etc.), each aromatic ring is bridged, and there are various functional groups on the aromatic ring, mainly carboxyl group, phenol group, hydroxyl group, methoxy group,. The content of humic acid dry base in sodium humate is more than 75%, which is a good veterinary drug and feed additive for producing green milk and egg food.
As a feed and purified water, sodium humate can purify water, promote the growth and development of aquatic products, improve immunity, effectively prevent the proliferation of harmful bacteria, reduce or eliminate the absorption of heavy metals, and improve the yield and quality of aquatic products.
Adding sodium humate to the fish pond is beneficial to adjust the H+ ion concentration, balance the pH of the water, and maintain it in the normal range; sodium humate can adsorb NH3 and H2S in water to purify the pool; sodium humate and multiple metals The ionic action forms an insoluble chelate compound, which reduces the toxicity of excessive water-soluble harmful heavy metals to fish and shrimp; it can be used as an opacifier for controlling the growth of moss, and has a water purifying agent for flocculation of organic molecules.
- Sodium humate increases feed conversion rate, increases yield, and improves quality
- Sodium humate enhances the immunity of aquatic products, reduces disease, increases the food intake of aquatic products after feeding this product, and significantly improves the disease resistance and survival rate of larvae.
- Sodium humate has a bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect, which can reduce the use or replacement of antibiotic drugs.
- sodium humate molecule is rich in nitrogen and has a strong absorption effect on the amino group. It can decompose the excrement of the bottom cultured animal in the aquaculture water, and the residual bait and organic floc, which reduces the metabolism of feces. The odor is increased by the absorption of ammonia gas.
- Sodium humate has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral effects, which can effectively prevent, control and treat anti-rotation, herpes virus, sporozoite, etc.
Sodium humate can promote corticosteroids and increase the capillary permeability caused by amines by activating the pituitary-adrenal system.
- The sodium humate polymer complex contains alkaloids, so it has strong adsorption capacity for toxic substances in the intestines, and has astringent effect on the intestinal mucosa of the cultured animals to prevent gastroenteritis.
- Under the action of various enzymes, the active group in the sodium humate molecule can decompose more nascent oxygen and exhibit bactericidal action.
- Sodium humate is different from antibiotics in that it has no toxicity and detoxification effect. It has detoxification effects on heavy metals and strychnine, and can reduce the toxicity of chemical fertilizers in water.