Super Potassium Humate is refined potassium humate ,has higher humic acid content.Completely soluble in water,in form of powder and flake.Usually used for drip irrigation and spray in agriculture.
|Appearance||Black Black Flake||Black Powder|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||10.0% min||10.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||70.0% min||70.0% min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||1% min||1% min|
- Can increase the soil fertility.It contain a lot of functional groups capable of ion-exchange reactions. Therefore, the soil’s ion-exchange capacity dramatically increases in their presence. Humates in soil are a treasury where nutrients are stored and supplied to the plants when needed.
- Helps to increase production yields ,decrease production costs, but to produce a new high quality product,are conducive to a direct increase in the yield capacity of most agricultural crops.
- Increase the quality and taste of fruits or vegetables. We can see that an increase in the vitamin and sugar content takes place in the presence of the humates, and it determines taste and goodness.
- The protective effect of humates develop in the following directions,Protection from radioactive irradiation and its consequences.Protection from harmful admixtures in the atmosphere, soil, and subsoil waters in technogenic districts. Protection from the consequences of the pesticides and other chemicals used in agriculture.Protection from unfavorable environmental factors in zones of risky agriculture.Decrease in content of the nitrates that form when nitrogen fertilizer is used.
- Improve the soil structure,when humates enter the soil, they form potassium and magnesium humates that bond mechanical element of the soil and act as organo-mineral bridges between aggregates. Thirdly, one of the important qualities of humates is their ion-exchange activity. It ensures humates’ ability to regulate the process of transformation of mineral nutrients in soil-plant system. Fourthly, humate treatment increases water saturation of soil.
Base fertilizer: 5-10kgs/ ha, suggested mix with N, P fertilizers.Mixed with Nitrogen fertilizer: 5% of total blend ie. 5kgs of potassium humate per 100kgs of Urea. Also it depends on the soil condition.
Caution:Before transferring to drip irrigation tank we suggest dissolve this humate in a small tank and filtering .
1) Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight,
2) Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.