Sodium Humate Feed Grade Description
Sodium humate feed grad is extracted from leonardite in both powder and flake form，completely water soluble,can used for feed additive also can used for animal feed pellet binder.
|Appearance||Black Flake||Black Powder|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min||50.0%|
Sodium Humate Feed Grade Function
- Provide necessary sodium which is inorganic electrolyte for animal health and need to maintain good level.
- Balance beneficial bacteria like intestinal flora to promote feed efficiency thus increase weight at least 5%-15%
- Sodium humate can help to form a protective film on the mucous lining of the gastro-intestinal tract,which could prevent excessive losses of water via the intestine.
- Humic acid in Sodium Humate Feed Grade has CEC which could help to absorb toxin and heavy metals before it cause cellular damage,thus remove them out of body to avoid tumor.
- Stronger gut biology effects ,the organic acids can assist the breakdown of both the carbohydrate and protein components of bacteria and virus particles while supporting the proliferation of beneficial probiotic species.
- Sodium humate is added to the feed and can also act as a drug, which has a significant therapeutic effect on intestinal ulcers and gastritis. Because sodium humate contains small molecules of fulvic acid, it can adhere to the surface of the ulcer, which can quickly stop bleeding and facilitate rapid healing of the tissue.
- Sodium humate has an immune-enhancing effect on animals, and promotes antigenic substance uptake, cellular immunity and humoral immunity in the immune process.
- Sodium humate contains sulfhydryl groups to participate in the body’s redox reaction, maintain strong metabolism, and promote cell proliferation. Sodium humate can also act on the autonomic nervous system, inhibiting the stimulation of sympathetic nerves.
- For chicken,duck,goose :0.3-0.5% of the total dry food blend for adult,0.5-1% for youth.
- For pig,horse and other big animal: suggested usage is 0.8-1% accordingly.
- 25kg woven/kraft bags with inner inside.
- According to customer’requirement.