Mineral fulvic acid is extracted from lignite,have 3 grades with FA around 30%,50%,60%.in agriculture usually,work as soluble irrigation or spray fertilizer together with NPK.
|Appearance||Black Powder||Black Powder||Black Powder|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||10.0% min||10%min||/|
|Moisture||15% min||15% min||15% min|
|C.E.C||1200meq/100g min||1500meq/100g min||1600meq/100g min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||30% min||50% min||60% min|
- As excellent foliar fertiliser carriers and activators. Their application in combination with trace elements and other plant nutrients, as foliar sprays, can improve the growth of plant foliage, roots, and fruits.
- By increasing plant growth processes within the leaves an increase in carbohydrates content of the leaves and stems occurs. These carbohydrates are then transported down the stems into the roots where they are in part released from the root to provide nutrients for various soil microorganisms on the rhizoplane and in the rhizosphere. The microorganisms then release acids and other organic compounds which increase the availability of plant nutrients. Other microorganisms release “hormone like” compounds which are taken up by plant roots.
- In combination with nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and various trace minerals have been demonstrated to be from 100 to 500 % more efficient compared to applications of similar fertilisers to the soil. Foliar fertilizers are also more economical because smaller quantities of fertiliser are required to obtain significant plant response.
- Plant nutrients within foliar fertilisers are rapidly absorbed by the plant leaves. Within 8 hours after the application of HuMates substances many different metabolic processes are detected. Enhanced carbohydrate production can be detected within 24 to 48 hours after foliar feeding by use of a refractometer. Enhanced carbohydrate production can either result in improved product quality or increased yields.
- Foliar applications can be timed to meet the needs of specific plant growth requirements such as to activate vegetative growth, flowering, fruit set, or filling and ripening of fruits.
- Chlorophyll development within plant leaves is more pronounced when fulvic is present in the foliar fertiliser. Humic acids and fulvic acids also increase the concentration of messenger ribonucleic acids (m RNA) In plant cells. Messenger RNA is essential for many biochemical processes within cells. Activation of several biochemical processes results in an increase in enzyme synthesis and an increase in the protein of the leaves. During these metabolic changes an increase in the concentration of several important enzymes is detected. Some of the enzymes which are reported to increase are catalase, peroxidases, diphenoloxidase, polyphenoloxidases, and invertase. These enzymes activate the formation of both carrier and structural proteins.
Drip irrigation: 0.5-1kgs per hectare
Foliar spray: 300-500g per ha.
To produce liquid solution, put 1g fulvic acid into 0.5 liter of water at a very slow speed; agitate the solution at a constant speed. The solution can be applied 3-5liter per Ha. Please make sure the solution is uniform before transfer to the spray tank.
Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight