First, the product description
The feed grade sodium humate product is a fully water-soluble black crystal and powder which can be used as a feed additive or as a drinking water additive.
Second, the main functions and functions
- Sodium humate promotes and improves feed conversion rate and improves meat quality
- Sodium humate promotes the effective absorption of nutrients by various organs and organs, and improves milk, hair quality and yield.
- Sodium humate reduces ammonia emissions and odors
- Sodium humate The feed grade humic acid product has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, which can improve the body immunity of cattle and sheep and reduce the use of antibiotics.
- Sodium humate feed grade humic acid products can effectively reduce and control various diseases of cattle and sheep
5.1 Sodium humate can reduce the risk of diarrhea in the first month at the beginning of the cow’s birth
5.2 Sodium humate reduces the risk of mastitis and high somatic cell count during the milking period
5.3 Sodium humate can effectively prevent goat abortion during pregnancy and is a natural abortion agent
5.4 Sodium humate can effectively control intestinal diseases of lambs and dairy cows, especially dysentery
5.5 Sodium humate can effectively control and cure lamb stomatitis
5.6 Sodium humate can effectively prevent, control and treat the onset and spread of amniotic diseases with high incidence in winter.