The main elemental composition of sodium humate is carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, and is a polycondensate of a polyvalent phenolic aromatic compound and a nitrogen compound. The molecular weight distribution is wide, the molecular weight of small molecules is tens of thousands, and the molecular weight of macromolecules is tens of thousands to millions.
The structure of sodium humate is relatively complicated. It is known that the humic acid molecule contains a benzene ring, a fused ring and some heterocyclic rings (such as pyrrole, furan, anthracene, etc.), and each aromatic ring has a bridge bond, and each ring has an aromatic ring. A functional group is mainly a carboxyl group, a phenol group, a hydroxyl group, a methoxy group, a thiol group or the like. The content of humic acid dry base in sodium humate is more than 75%, which was originally produced as a farm animal companion. It is a good veterinary drug and feed additive for the production of green milk and egg food.
- Sodium humate promotes the activation and absorption of feed ingredients, improves feed conversion ratio, and reduces feed consumption.
2, sodium humate regulates animal endocrine, promotes intestinal convergence and anti-inflammatory effects.
3, sodium humate promotes wound healing, regulates blood circulation, promotes blood clotting, and improves the immunity of animal organisms.
- Strengthen the effect of vaccination and reduce the cost of medication.
- Sodium humate promotes growth, increases animal body weight and weight gain rate, prevents intestinal diseases in animals, and prevents diarrhea.
- Sodium humate helps dry stool formation, reduces fecal ammonia and odor, and improves the feeding environment.
- Raising pigs: Sodium humate increases lean meat rate; treatment of yellow and white diarrhea in piglets has a certain inhibitory effect on foot-and-mouth disease virus, and it has synergistic effect with other drugs for treating foot-and-mouth disease.
- Breeding chickens, ducks and geese: Sodium humate improves egg production rate and hatching rate, smooth feathers, reduces respiratory infections and Salmonella infection, and prevents chicken mites and white mites.
- Aquaculture: Sodium humate prevents shrimp white stool disease and prevents the residual bait at the bottom of the pond from being converted to nitrite and ammonia nitrogen.